ORIGINAL AD:
Strictly Platonic
Is there anything to do in this town this hotel room is boring and i have to look at it all week. I wnt a girl to hang out with 4 while I'm here in Boise
________________________________________________________________
From: Jordan Ibarra
Subject:HEY HONEY
HEY BABY
________________________________________________________________
To: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:HEY HONEY
pic4pic?
________________________________________________________________
From: Jordan Ibarra
Subject:HEY HONEY
SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH AND GO FIND SOMEONE LIKE A REAL MAN, WHAT ARE YOU? SUCK ON THESE, GAY BOY!
________________________________________________________________
To: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:HEY HONEY
Wat the fuck are u talking about, i'm finding a girl right now queer thats why I posted on ########## bitch
________________________________________________________________
From: Jordan Ibarra
Subject:HEY HONEY
LIKE OMG, YOU MUST NOT EVEN TALK TO GIRLS, HAVE YOU EVER EVEN SEEN A BOOB? YOU MUST HAVE A GOOD TIME IN THE MENS LOCKER ROOM, HUH? YOU STUPID BUTT.
________________________________________________________________
To: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:HEY HONEY
Man ive seen more tits then you could handle. are u like 12 or something? u just called me a butt and thot it was gonna hurt my feelings.
________________________________________________________________
From: Jordan Ibarra
Subject:HEY HONEY
Whatevs man, I can play Call of Duty all day and still pick up women by the truckloads. You, on the other hand- You're just a buttloving boy kisser. Do you ask to feel muscles when you're at the gym? you stupid penisvagina, you're just a big dumb and I hate you.
________________________________________________________________
To: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:HEY HONEY
Wow dude you come up wwith stupid names. u are probably the gay kid here
________________________________________________________________
From: Jordan Ibarra
Subject:HEY HONEY
Dude I be rollin' on solid gold rims, and I've got teeth of platinum. You're just a big stupid dumb idiot and you like butts so whatever you say is just stupid since you haven't ever even talked to a girl in your life.
________________________________________________________________
To: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:HEY HONEY
How old r u kid. Im in boise so step up
________________________________________________________________
From: Claudia Ibarra
Subject: Read asap
**SENT FROM A DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESS**
Hey sir, I'm sorry about the boy emailing you, he is my son. I had no idea he was talking to you, and I went through his email and saw that he's been doing it to a lot of people. I've disconnected his computer. It's in my garage, and his mouse and keyboard are hidden in my room.
________________________________________________________________
To: Claudia Ibarra
Subject: RE:HEY HONEY
k i was wondering if he was a kid. my dad would have kicked my ass if i did that shit so make sure he stops.
________________________________________________________________
From: Claudia Ibarra
Subject:HEY HONEY
It would happen if his father was around still, I'm a single mother. I work at a bar to keep our bills paid.
________________________________________________________________
To: Claudia Ibarra
Subject: RE:HEY HONEY
o sorry to hear it wat bar? i dont know what else to do in boise.
________________________________________________________________
From: Claudia Ibarra
Subject:HEY HONEY
Are you asking to meet up? That's such a boykisser move of you.
________________________________________________________________
To: Claudia Ibarra
Subject: RE:HEY HONEY
well maybe we could have a few drinks or blow some rings. Y do you both call dumb names like that?
________________________________________________________________
From: Claudia Ibarra
Subject:HEY HONEY
Honey, we call names because that's the way we feel. Seriously sir, I am willing to lay down a $100 bill in order to bet that you ask men if you can feel their muscles, and you probably enjoy looking at butts and penises while you're in locker rooms.
________________________________________________________________
To: Claudia Ibarra
Subject: RE:HEY HONEY
fuck u too, both of you
No comments:
Post a Comment