10/14/2010

Foreign insurance

ORIGINAL AD
I sell insurance, just mail me and we discuss then and you send check to me after we learn info and address. Just email through this website.

________________________________________________________________

From: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: Insurance!

Hey, I saw your ad offering insurance, and it looks like you're a pretty reliable person! From reading that ad alone, I know that I wouldn't ever want to go through anyone but you! I can tell that you are someone worth trusting.
I am wondering what forms of insurance you might offer... I probably want all! I realize that it's going to get real expensive, so I'll probably just send you a signed blank check.
Anticipating a response,
Jordan

________________________________________________________________

To: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: Re:Insurance!

Hello i am glad that you are in your senses, i am good man! I am american resident currently living in south africa, because i'm here on bussiness. I offer Life insurance, flood insurance, car insurance, and motorcycle insurance. Price is two thousand per month per insurance plan. You just have to send me an initial fee of $500 to get started. You can paypal me at ########@####.com

________________________________________________________________

From: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: Re:Insurance!

Oh okay, I was wondering why the procedure took so long to pay, you're not living in America! I am an American resident, residing in America. You said you offered life insurance.. What about volcano insurance? If I were to become depressed and jump into a volcano, would you pay my family whatever it was that the life insurance plan said they'd be paid, AND cover the clothes an accesories I had on me that were destroyed by the volcano? Just random questions from a random mind.
Regards,
Jordan

________________________________________________________________

To: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: Re:Insurance!

Sure i can sell volcano insurance as well will you hurry and send me the money so we can get this situated? That plan will work I think i dont know why it wouldnt,, thanks.

________________________________________________________________

From: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:Insurance!

I sent you the money, you didn't receive it?

________________________________________________________________

To: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:Insurance!

I didn't receive any money, are you sure you sent it?

________________________________________________________________

From: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:Insurance!

I did send it! Are you sure you gave me the correct address? Maybe you could paypal me like 5 bucks and I can see if I got your address wrong...? My paypal is ############@####.com

________________________________________________________________

To: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:Insurance!

Okay I sent 5 dollars, did you receive it?

________________________________________________________________

From: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:Insurance!

I got the 5 dollars, it bought me nachos, a water, and a candybar. It wasn't enough to buy me gum though, so I had to deal with nacho breath all day long. Do you think you could send another $1.29, since that's how much they sell Trident gum for, and Tident is my favorite.

________________________________________________________________

To: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:Insurance!

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING MAN THAT MONEY IS NOT FOR SPENDING THAT WAS FOR CHECKING THE RIGHT ADDRESS! Send my money back of i contact authorities and have you locked up with men who will have fun withyou! you dont want that do you?

________________________________________________________________

From: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:Insurance!

Oh, I must have misunderstood this situation, my apologies. Let me go scam another scammer and I'll get some money sent back to you straight away.
Regards, Jordan

________________________________________________________________

To: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:Insurance!

I didn't scam you, you never even sent me money how could i be a scammer i am american resident.

________________________________________________________________

From: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:Insurance!

I did a little research on your paypal address, and I even found a company name while reading through some of your feedback on the net. If you want your $5 back, I think it'd be a good idea to actually carry out your threat and contact the authorities to describe our situation.
Regards, Jordan

________________________________________________________________

To: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:Insurance!

They made me close down my site you mother &$&*#%!!!! How could you, now what do I do! I paid $25 to have that site made! FUCK UUU

________________________________________________________________

From: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:Insurance!

Nobody likes a scammer, I'd suggest doing some honest work to earn money.
On a more positive note, I sent you your $5 back :)
Regards, Jordan

________________________________________________________________

To: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:Insurance!

Do not contact me again you stupid man!

________________________________________________________________

From: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:Insurance!

Okay.

________________________________________________________________

To: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:Insurance!

I said do not contact me again!

________________________________________________________________

From: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:Insurance!

I have only contacted you one time. That was two days ago, when I responded to your ad. Since then, I have only replied to you. Deciding who it is contacting who at this point is as easy as deciding which came first between the chicken or the egg.

________________________________________________________________

To: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:Insurance!

Do not reply to me again!

________________________________________________________________

From: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:Insurance!

Okay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is the most epic shit i have ever read man.

Anonymous said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

hahahahah damn jordan thats hella funny. did he really send you 5 bucks? hahahaahah