8/19/2010

WTT HORSES

Original Ad:
I have several horses I am looking to sell/trade if interested shoot me an email and I will give you further information. I'd prefer to trade them for some type of motorcycle, or pretty much anything. I DO NOT want any additional livestock.

________________________________________________________________

From: jordan ibarra
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 2:08 AM
Subject: Horses
Hey, I saw your ad for horses that you were trading, is this offer still up?

________________________________________________________________

To: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: Re: Horses
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 07:09:36 -0700

Yes, I have several to sell/trade.

Steph
________________________________________________________________

From: jordan ibarra
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 8:44 AM
Subject: RE: Horses

Okay, I'd be interested in all of them. I don't have anything really cool to trade for them, but one of my friends has two goats and eleven chickens. If you could catch all of them, then you could have them. I'd suggest doing it while nobody is home, because they really like the goats. One goat's name is Goatski, and I forgot the other one, but it's something along the lines of Suzana. These horses will live agreat life with me while they're alive. I plan to feed them the bare minimum for about a week, then overload them with food. I mean absolutely stuff them. After they're full, I'll lead them into my neighbors lawn, where they'll hopefully defecate everywhere. I don't like my neighbor because once he called the police due to me shooting a bird in one of his trees.
After this prank, I'll probably sell the horses for profit, or have them turned into glue. Just let me know when you'd like to deliver them to me.
Regards, Jordan
________________________________________________________________

To: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: Re: Horses
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2010 07:09:36 -0700

You're an asshole

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hilarious, no comment back or anything just an insult! Please, please post more!