Orignal Post:
Wanted old used carpet.
________________________________________________________________
From: jordan ibarra
Wed, August 18, 2010 3:07:23 AM
Subject: carpet
Hey, I saw your add regarding carpet you wanted. Still need some?
________________________________________________________________
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 10:14:06 -0700
Subject: Re: carpet
To: Jordan Ibarra
yes i still need some. can you tell me where i can pick it up?
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
________________________________________________________________
From: jordan ibarra
Sent: Wed, August 18, 2010 11:19:55 AM
Subject: RE: carpet
Before picking it up, you should realize that I already know what it's being put to use for. You obviously threw a party in your parents house. Along with this carpet, I've also got a vacuum cleaner that you could borrow for only $20, and I've also got a full package of red party cups, in case all of yours are gone. I'm sorry to hear that your ruined your family's carpet at home, but I understand the antics of an adolesent soul like yourself.
God bless, Jordan
________________________________________________________________
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 10:29:48 -0700
Subject: Re: carpet
To: Jordan Ibarra
actually, i just need old carpet to put down outside to use for weed block. Thank you for your response. By the way I am 74 years old. I appreciate your sense of humor.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
________________________________________________________________
From: jordan ibarra
Sent: Wed, August 18, 2010 11:33:01 AM
Subject: RE: carpet
Ah. Then I'd suggest mulch over carpet, it's more attractive and usually has about the same amount of effectiveness.
No comments:
Post a Comment