I am looking for a cheap car i can buy out right or make payments on, i dont care what it is or what is looks like as long as it runs and drives. Text me at ###-###-#### if you can help me.
________________________________________________________________
From: jordan ibarra
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 03:11:42 -0600
Subject: Cheap Car
Are you still looking for a car and stuff? If so, you might be interested in what I've got to offer.
________________________________________________________________
Re: Cheap Car
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 13:31:19 +0000
To: Jordan Ibarra
Ya I am. What do you have? Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
________________________________________________________________
From: jordan ibarra
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 09:38:58 -0600
Subject: RE: Cheap Car
I understand the reasoning behind you not being picky. Someone is obviously dead, or you owe a lot of money. I don't have a car, but I've got lots of other stuff that may be of help for someone in a situation like yours. If having a source of transportation is a must, I'll sell you a broken bicycle for $50. It doesn't have any wheels or handlebars, but it's better than nothing!
I've also go a really old fort made out of sagebrush that I'll rent out for $150 per month. It's not my property, and to be honest, I'm not even sure that it's still there. But have hope! Also, I know the location of a hole about four feet deep, it would also make a good hiding place, but it's a little less roomy.
Let me know what you think.
Regards, Jordan
________________________________________________________________
Re: Cheap Car
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 15:51:39 +0000
To: Jordan Ibarra
Fuck you u stupid dumb motherfucker. Go get laid faget Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
________________________________________________________________
From: jordan ibarra
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 10:12:31 -0600
Subject: RE: Cheap Car
Look I'm just trying to help out. My sex life is of no concern to you! If you were offended by those prices or options, I've got more or we can negotiate! I have access to bleach at wholesale prices. Bleach is one of the best cleaning ingredients around, and you'll find it extremely helpful for removing bloodstains. I've also got a LOT of garbage bags that I found at my moms house. You can triple bag a body, and still have a lot left over for the next person who crosses you! Or alternatively, you could just use them for a variety of body parts. If none of those interest you, this surely will: An amazing CD full of angry music, from a variety of artists. Whether it's Linkin Park, or Papa Roach; if there's screaming, it's probably on this CD! Let me know when you'd like to deliver payment, and I'll get all these items ready.
Regards, Jordan
________________________________________________________________
Subject: Re: Cheap Car
To: Jordan Ibarra
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 16:25:46 +0000
Ok......... Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
________________________________________________________________
From: jordan ibarra
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 10:29:42 -0600
Subject: RE: Cheap Car
So which items are you interested in? I see you're sending these replies from a BlackBerry, I just found an old Nokia phone behind my computer, I'll throw that in as well for an additional $20.
________________________________________________________________
Subject: Re: Cheap Car
To: Jordan Ibarra
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 16:38:11 +0000
I just turned you in jordan ibarra. U don't want to do this with me Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
________________________________________________________________
From: jordan ibarra
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 16:42:42 -0600
Subject: RE: Cheap Car
I'm unclear as to what I've been turned in for. Had you asked me to stop, I would've stopped. What was it you turned me in for?
From: jordan ibarra
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 17:48:53 -0600
Subject: RE: Cheap Car
I see you've quit replying, so I'll take that to mean you would rather be friends than have hostility. Good choice, because once I argued with someone for over a day. I could probably be a state champion if arguing was a contest. Also, I think I would've requested a duel if you declared yourself an enemy. Still interested in my goods?
________________________________________________________________
Subject: Re: Cheap Car
To: Jordan Ibarra
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:00:11 +0000
FUCK U
Please leave me alone
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Subject: Re: Cheap Car
To: Jordan Ibarra
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:27:57 +0000
U stupid fuck. Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
________________________________________________________________
From: jordan ibarra
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 16:31:49 -0600
Subject: RE: Cheap Car
I've quit replying as you asked, but you continue to rattle on like an old person who's been alone for ten minutes. Would you like to brawl? I must warn you that I have been working out pretty hard lately. I run in place for two hours every night, and last thursday I did four pushups. If that's not gonna deter you, then after our battle, we could play chess. I'm the ex team captain from my highschool days, however we'll have to wait until I get my glasses fixed as I dropped and broke them when my neighbors cat was chasing me last night. I hate taking out the garbage at night, because it's really dark and I'm always scared that animals might attack me or something.
________________________________________________________________
Subject: Re: Cheap Car
To: Jordan Ibarra
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:57:57 +0000
If u email me back one more fucking time u little puke stain I will call the fucking cops u stupid loser virgin no pussy gettng fuck. Now I'm blocking u on my email so u can't write back!!!! Haha later loser
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
1 comment:
This is awesome. All these. Your my hero.
Post a Comment