5/28/2012

Racist buyer

ORIGINAL AD:
Looking to purchase a leather couch/loveseat combo. We're looking for white. Respond via email here or call at ########## ________________________________________________________________

From: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: couch

Hey! I saw your ad looking for a loveseat/couch, and I was excited to email you about my pair that I'm selling, until I saw that you requested white only. I am a Mexican male, so I assume you are not interested.

Dissapointed in humanity, Jordan

________________________________________________________________

To: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:couch

Jordan, there wasn't any racism intended! I just meant that I wanted a white combination, not that I wanted the seller to be white! I hope you understand.
Julia

________________________________________________________________

From: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:couch

Hi Julia. Nice name, two of my sisters are named Julia. Anyways, all you needed to say was that you meant you wanted a white combo. You didn't need to spell it out the way you did, it comes off as degrading and I don't appreciate it, not one bit. You think that I'm incapable of formulating my own conclusions based off of a straight forward sentence, because I'm Mexican. Am I right? You should be ashamed of yourself.

  Jordan

________________________________________________________________

To: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:couch

I'm not sure what to say. I am not racist at all, I don't know how to make you understand that.

________________________________________________________________

From: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:couch

And because I'm Mexican, you feel that you've got the right to "make" me understand? Are you really pushing me to this limit? Because I'm a man I won't lay a hand on a woman, but don't make me wake up my wife in order to have her kick your ass. She eats eight meals a day (stong, hard worker) and she needs her naps. She won't be happy if she's woken up.

________________________________________________________________

To: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:couch

I am done talking to you

________________________________________________________________

From: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:couch

You missed out on a great couch. Only $50 because my friend ratted us out and we'll be getting shipped back South any day now.

________________________________________________________________

To: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:couch

Go ahead and send me a picture.

________________________________________________________________

From: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:couch

Photobucket

________________________________________________________________

To: Jordan Ibarra
Subject: RE:couch

Go screw yourself, asshole. That's not even white.

1 comment:

Shay Hartman said...

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah I LOVE this!